Fixed fire systems
Turret extinguishing systems
Building fire protection
- Aircraft hangars
- Helicopter landing sites
- Warehouse halls
- Waste bunkers
- Large storage tanks
Protection of flammable materials
- Wood, wood chips
- Flammable liquids
The RM15C turret is a compact, electronically controlled turret which is especially suited for the use in rough environments. The RM15C can be set up as a water, foam or powder turret .
With flow rates of up to 1,500 l/min the turret reaches throw ranges of up to 65 m without large drift losses. It is ideally suited for tight installations thanks to its compact design. The simple and intuitive operation contributes to safe operation.
The turret can also be connected to a fire detection system (e.g. infrared detection). In this way - when a hot-spot is detected - the extinguishing process is carried out completely automatically and with pinpoint accuracy.
The RM15C has been proven hundreds of times in stationary as well as mobile operations. Additional turrets are available in various sizes with flow rates of up to 13,000 l/min.
CAFS (compressed air foam) has superior foam quality and highest extinguishing power with small quantities.
Under the influence of compressed air, a simple water-foam mixture will be mixed in the FLASH CAFS central unit into highly efficient CAF foam. The mixing chamber is protected against environmental influences, thus fire fumes cannot influence foam building.
The air required for foam expansion will be provided by compressed air bottles. In this way the system requires no external energy - it is completely self-sufficient.
CAFS enables fast and safe extinguishing for optimum plant protection.
- Consistently stable foam qualityFoam sticks to hot surfaces - also vertically
- Rapid smothering of the flames through oxygen deprivation
- Deep penetration into the burning material by reducing the surface tension of water
- Increased safety against back-burning and sustainable cooling through compact CAFS foam structure
- Lower application rates for efficient fire fighting and limiting water damage
- Extensive extinguishing agent quantity through active foam expansion to CAFS
Individual concepts for effective fire protection
Rosenbauer's turret extinguishing systems are used where sprinkler and spray water systems offer insufficient protection or could lead to high consequential damage. The extinguishing process can be fully automated thanks to the combination of the turrets with a fire detection system. The extinguishing agent can be deployed very precisely.
- Precise extinguishing agent deployment
- Water, powder or CAFS can be used as extinguishing agent
- Large throw ranges
- Safely reaching the burning material over large distances
- Intuitive operation