Airport fire truck
Command Vehicles ICAO
TESTS PASSED. AIRPORT REQUIREMENTS MET.
For a safe and rapid operation in accordance with:
- Annex 14 ICAO Standards Volume 1 Aerodrome Design,
- Operations Chapter 9.1.7 - 9.1.11 and
- ICAO Part 7 Airport Emergency Planning Chapter 5
EXTENSIVE EQUIPMENT ELEMENTS
- Electronic databases
- Computer systems
- Video transmission systems
- Satellite communication module and much more
The electrical vehicle equipment and interior fitting is selected in close cooperation with the customer, to ensure optimum operation and commissioning of the vehicle. All command vehicles from Rosenbauer meet the relevant country-specific standards.
A mobile office at the airport
One command wagon (ELW/ELF) supports during the tactical coordination of units for fire fighting and during disaster operations. Aircraft accidents mostly occur at the end or start of the runways as well as on the taxiways. A mobile command center on location is necessary to perform rapid explorations and to ensure coordination with headquarters in the tower. The operational commanders will find the right equipment in the interior of the vehcile to optimally cooperate with other units in emergency situations.
- Mobile command unit
- Best networking with headquarters
- Mobility on and off-road
- Compact and robust for exploratory operations
- Extensive equipment in vehicle interior