Highest level of individuality
The modular body concept impresses with its individuality and is suitable for various serial chassis. The CBS is designed with the latest state-of-the-art 3D engineering and finite element calculation methods. Rosenbauer offers optimum system integration of body and firefighting equipment from a single source and thus guarantees long-term availability of spare parts. The corrosion-resistant body is manufactured from aluminum sheet construction. Laser-cut, bent aluminum sheets are built in tried and tested bonded design on a high-strength sub-frame with flexible mounting of body components.
Many different versions. Flexible solutions.
The equipment is stored in a safe and orderly manner in the continuous full height compartments provided by the professional COMFORT stowage concept. Simple operating elements with conventional controls to ultra-moden CAN-Bus control systems are represented in this concept. The self-supporting CBS water tank is also suited to transport drinking water.
Requirements of fire departments vary considerably. The CBS series offers a high degree of flexibility and is specially tailored to the requirements in urban and rural areas.
The CBS municipal vehicles include tank extinguishing vehicles on 2, 3 and 4-axle chassis with tank contents of 4,000 to 18,000 liters.
Examples of individual, flexible crew cab solutions for the highest level of safety and comfort:
- 2-door tilting cab (L edition) BUFFALO RIV 2800/250 on MAN TGS 18.540 with N30 pump, FIXMIX around-the-pump foam proportioning system, roof turret water/foam RM25, dry powder unit PLA 250 and light tower 4 x 1,000 W
- 4-door tilting cab (original chassis cab) GTLF 6500 on Scania P400 DB 6 x 2 with NH 30 pump, FIXMIX around-the-pump foam proportioning system, RM15C roof turret, Rotzler cable winch TR080 Treibmatik and light tower 8 x 42 W LED
- 2-door tilting cab with Rosenbauer TLF 11000 crew cab module MAN TGS 33.360 6 x 4 with NH30 pump, FIXMIX around-the-pump foam proportioning system and RM24M roof turret water/foam
Highest extinguishing performance
The Rosenbauer firefighting equipment is at the heart of the CBS municipal vehicle series. The product palette ranges from pumps with outputs of 1,000 to 10,000 l/min at 10 bar to 400 l/min at 40 bar with optionally integrated fully automatic foam proportioning systems.
The roof turret with an output quantity of 2,400 to 10,000 l/min and a throw range of up to 120 m in combination with optionally available CAFS compressed air foam systems, undertruck nozzles as well as rapid intervention system and much more, perfects this skillfully matched overall concept of vehicle and firefighting equipment.
Click here to download the full brochure: broschure_CBS_EN
Municipal. Individual. Professional.
The CBS series provides the highest degree of individuality in the design and manufacture of fire trucks for municipal use. Based on a professionally developed, modular and industrially manufactured body in the most up-to-date aluminum construction, the vehicle is especially designed for your needs and requirements.
With regard to the area of application, operational tactics, compactness and maneuverability, this extraordinary vehicle concept meets national and international guidelines.
- High degree of flexibility
- Compact dimensions and high degree of maneuverability
- Industrial fabrication at the highest level
- Reliability and durability