Industrial fire engines
Dry Powder Fire Trucks
Light and stable with low center of gravity
The body of a dry powder vehicle consists of a corrosion-resistant aluminum framework with aluminum paneling. It can be built on various serial chassis. A high-strength sub-frame provides for the flexible placement of body components. This vehicle concept is characterized by a light and stable construction with a low center of gravity.
Easy-to-use Rosenbauer aluminum roller shutters with left side and right side locks as well as an optional aluminum folding door or a tail lift at the rear protect the equipment compartment tightly from dust and water. In coordination with the body concept, individual solutions can be selected for dry powder units as well as various types of powder .
The series includes dry powder vehicles on 2, 3 and 4-axle chassis with powder contents from 1,000 to 10,000 kg.
The Rosenbauer extinguishing technology is a perfectly coordinated, powerful system with the following options:
- Normal pressure dry powder unit 14 bar
- High pressure dry powder unit 28 bar
- Roof turret for an output quantity of up to 50 kg/s manually or remotely controlled by radio
- Rapid powder intervention systems with folding hose and rapid intervention hose reel
Maximum extinguishing power for the metal and chemical industries
Dry powder fire trucks are designed to fight fires without the use of water or foam. They are used in situations where water would have a negative impact on fires or substances stored near a fire source.
This vehicle concept includes a dry powder unit and the corresponding technical firefighting equipment. These vehicles are primarily used by in-house fire departments of the metal and chemical industries.
- High-strength superstructures
- Individual solutions adapted to customer requirements
- Industrial fabrication at the highest level
- Stable driving characteristics
- Reliability and durability